Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hangman with Ethan

May 8, 2015

Matteo: I am going to win.
Ethan: Happy you please yourself with that thought. ("Soup in my face" was Ethan's phrase. Teo got it right and won that round.)
M: I will make no more mistakes.
E: Fat chance.
M: I am amazing. How can I win?
E: No way, I will win.
M: How is it a make sense sentence? (as they play their second game)
E: Maybe it's not.
M: What the mighty heck!
E: Now none of that. (they continue the game) "Am Axe nice vine" was Ethan's phrase this time.
M: I am confused. (Ethan gets upset) How is it possible?
E: I'm no home, so I got crazy.
M: How is it possible? I think you made it up as you went.
E: I did.
M: Cheater.
E: I could not think. 
M: Ok. I won. My turn.
It was Teo's turn to think of a phrase. It has 9 letters and is more than 1 word. That's all the information he'd give.
E: How is this one word?
M: It is not. Now just guess.
"Is nonside" was the phrase. Ethan wins.
M: I am creative.
E: Yes. So am I.
Closing comments...
E: Nice games. I go now.
M: See you maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment