Monday, June 8, 2015

Friendly Competition

May 7, 2015

Matteo plays tic-tac-toe with his friend Ethan and they discuss the game while playing. The boys play the game by numbering the spaces on a tic-tac-toe board and pointing to the number on the letter board of the spot on which they want to make their move. 

Ethan: I am ready to crush you.
Teo: OK. Eat you I will.
E: I am a super crusher.
T: I am the dirt on the crusher

(Ethan won the first game.)

T: I only let him because he is my friend.
E: No way. I have more skills.
Lenae: Want to do best of 13 tic-tac-toe or pick a new game?
T: Now I think bring on the full power of Teo and crush neutrons with my tic-tac-toe.
E: Agree. I will withstand you.

(Ethan won again.)

T: I messed up. Give me a break neutrons.
E: Well, I still win.

(Teo won.)

T: So the dirt covers the neutrons.
E: No way. I gave you different options to win.
T: Nice try. So did I. Have my most furious moves next. Haha.
E: Haha. I won't let you.

No comments:

Post a Comment