Sunday, August 30, 2015

Teo and Ethan-Beach Skit

The boys had a joint session with Lenae and wrote a skit.

Characters:  Matteo's character is named Henry
                    Ethan's character is named Redy

Scene:  E:  Not inside.  At the beach.
             T:  Balls all over sand.
             E:  Mom's are watching.

Henry:  The day is hot.
Redy:  I hate the heat.  Let's swim in the ocean.
Henry:  OK, but I hear there are sharks.
Redy:  What the heck?  I am not going to believe that!
Henry:  You'll be sorry.  Trust me, the girls are not so lucky.  They were killed last night by sharks.
Redy:  Nice try!  You are lying like crazy.  I am going in now.
Henry:  You are silly.  Ball games are more fun.  I am not a liar.
Redy:  You play ball.  I will swim.
Henry:  Your loss.  Nice knowing you.
(Redy runs to the water and jumps in)
Redy:  You liar!   This is no ocean, it is fake!  Just a little puddle!
Henry:  Well then, let's play ball.
Redy:  No, I am done with the heat.  You play ball and I am not so stupid as to play short fear.
Henry:  I am kidding, just play ball.
Redy:  OK, deal.
(Henry and Redy play ball)

THE END

             

No comments:

Post a Comment