Monday, August 31, 2015

Old Braud conversation with Ruth Wedge

After Teo's Round Table discussion at church in MN, special friends came over to my parents house for lunch.  Ruth Wedge (college roommate Anne's mother) sits down in front of Teo and says,
" Teo, I'm an old braud. What do you think that means?"
T:  Yes.  Energy has accumulated for a long time.
Ruth"  For how many years has this energy been accumulating, do you think?
T: For a lot of years that I'd rather not guess.
Mom:  Kiah would like to come out next summer.  What would she do?
T:  She could drive me around to all my speaking engagements!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teo! I just learned about your blog. It's fascinating! You really nailed Ruthie perfectly. She's the youngest, most spirited "old braud" I've ever met. Thanks for coming to Minnesota. Love you! Joy

    ReplyDelete